Optimize your Printing Today
- Printing Multicolor, 4C Process to 175 LPI
- Roll Labels – Flexo, Digital, Prime
- Sheeted Labels – Sticker Sheets, Laser Label Sheet,
- Pinfed rolls, or fanfolded
Label Forms / Integrated Forms
- Unsupported Film
On Pack Promotional
Coupons (IRC), Onserts, Booklet, Neck Dangler
IRC – Instant Redeemable Coupon
Peel & Re-Seal
Hang Tag Booklet
Dangler Booklet Label
PAPER – White Gloss, Semigloss, Litho, Estate Wine Label, Wet Strength, 20# and 24# MOCR Bond
FILM – White Clear and Metalized, Vinyl, Polypropylene (BOPP), Polyolefin, Polyester, Polystyrene, TYVEK, BOPP, OPP, LDPE, and Synthetic ‘Paper’
FOIL – Paper Laminated and Raw Foil, standard gold and silver, and custom color, foil hot stamp
LAMINATION – Gloss and Matte Clear, raw or imprintable, in assorted thicknesses
ADHESIVE – variety of permanent, removable, and repositionable
SPECIALTIES – Coupon Base, Dry Release, Clean Release, Peel & Re-Seal, Onserts, IRC, Booklets, Danglers
On Pack coupons
- On-Pack coupons are printed and converted on a modified Label Press. In many cases, these are pressure sensitive “IRC” (Instant Redeemable Coupon), where part of the coupon is removed at the point of sale for redemption. Various IRC material constructions can yield different results.
- Common to the Lawn & Garden market Peel & Re-Seal & Label Booklet offer expanded content used for instructions, or regulatory warnings.
- Common to products in jars or bottles are Hang Tag Booklet and Dangler Booklet Label. These offer more geography, and an extra feature that catches the eye of the consumer.
- These coupons are made using materials such as WOGR, inks, and top coatings to render the coupon safe for direct food contact, or they are packaged in a clear film (typically acetate) overwrap. These coupons must be inserted into the package prior to the final sealing of the product.
- Machines to insert ‘In-Pack coupons are available to purchase or rent. Pictured below are stacked coupons, over-wrapped coupons, and the machines used to insert them into the product packaging.
An inventory management tool
optimizes retail store cold space.
A normal liquor store or department may have the same beverage product in a bin, end cap, and or cooler. At check out, most inventory systems cannot tell if the product was purchased at room temperature, or chilled. The potential out-of-stock condition in the cold space, the most expensive, and most profitable space in the store.
Data experts have approximated that losing a single facing in their cold space each week, could cause a loss of roughly $10,000,000 revenue on total consumer purchases, for retail giants with thousands of store locations.
Thermochromic UPC improves cold space inventory management, affecting an increase in total sales.
Get In Touch
4501 Wilson Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
MORE FROM DOUG
Not just a normal ‘label guy’..
Professionally speaking, I consider my skill at developing long lasting mutually beneficial relationships a hallmark of how I work. Great relationships are created with a casual but direct approach that puts clients at ease, and establishes confidence and trust early. I am a man of my word with my clients best interest at heart. These are core beliefs which are conveyed in my work.
My career in custom labels began in 1992. I solved any print challenge I could to build a customer base. Through each success, I build on my experience and knowledge. Today, the extent of my knowledge is used to confidently solve simple or challenging applications or ordering process for custom labels. When your project is beyond my scope of knowledge, I will be honest and let you know this is not a fit where I can add value, and step out of the process saving you precious time.
Here is the scope of label and graphic solutions I have provided during my career
Selling production and sales of high quality 4C Process to commercial printers, in the 1990’s with no rejects.
UL & CSA, sales, and handled staging in house production for CSA approvals
Durable Markings, overlays, decals, fleet graphics, membrane switch
Started the beverage label program at two companies I worked for, both of which thrive today.
Proposed a scalable Small Business Unit to produce, package and distribute test strips for a global medical products brand.
Invented a method to ‘Fingerprint’ a flexo press using a single printing plate.
Invented a light attenuation method to improve control and duration of light intensity on Cortron Exact exposure units, which are used in the photopolymer exposure process in Flexo plate making.
Consulted a team of designers and graphic experts at a major corporation to alter the separations for a multiple SKU project, which save production time and money, while optimizing reproduction of the company Logo.
Engineered prepress method used in making mated high-durometer embossing plates to be used for embossing labels on rolls.
Merged two ink technologies, two prepress methods, to print in registration and on rolls, Thermochromic Bar Code Labels.
Personally, my wife and I have a passion for team sports and sharing time with our sons. I am also active Coaching kids Baseball, and enjoy time with my sons camping with my sons with the BSA.
Thank you for your visit!